You can check out our Many Kits on this Website under the Tab “Kits” or visit our FaceBook Page.
We’ve just released our $ 25 Zoom Club Information. Look for all the details under it’s TAB.
The Hobby Horse continues to operate with In-Store Appointment Shopping. If you see something you like you can arrange for SideDoor Pick-Up or Mail. Just give us a call during our business hours and we will be happy to help you out.
As we head into November, we thought we would give you a heads up as to what’s Happening at The Stable. We will be continuing to offer In-Person Appointment Shopping. Days of In-Person Shopping will be Wednesday through Saturday. Please see SideBar for hours. We do continue to offer the 1/2 hour appointments and 1 hour appointment options.
We are also adding 2 more ways that you can shop!
- Side Door Pick-Up. it’s our version of CurbSide Pick-up. If you see something that you like to purchase, you may contact The Stable during our Open Hours to arrange for purchase. We will confirm when your purchase is ready for pick-up at our Side Door.
- Mail Order. Same steps as our Side Door Pick-up but we’ll be using Canada Post to deliver to your Door.
Watch for more kits and fabrics showing up on our Website and Social Media.
Finally the Day is Arriving!
Our phone lines will be open on Wednesday, Thursday, Friday and Saturday from 10:00 a.m. to 3:30 p.m. for you to call in and make a shopping appointment. This is the only way to make an appointment.
Telephone ( Local) 905-877-9292
Telephone (800) 1-800-565-5366
The Stable will be open for Appointment Shopping on Wednesday, Thursdays, Fridays and Saturdays. We’ve changed the Stable up and have made some really cool kits for effective shopping.
1. An appointment can be for 2 people maximum. Please note that we will be asking for the names of both persons at the time of appointment.
2. A mask is mandatory to enter The Stable.
3. We will have hand sanitizer at the front of the Store that we ask all of our guests to use.
4. You have the option to book an 30 minute appointment or an one hour appointment.
5.Although we continue to take cash as a method of payment, we would like transactions to be debit or credit card if possible.
6. Our washroom and a portion of the downstairs will remain closed. We’ve also had to close down our Picnic area.
On behalf of all the Hobby Horse Family, we are excited to welcome you back.
Recently it has been drawn to our attention that Google has “The Stable” closed on Sundays. This is not the case. While attempting to fix this issue, we would like to take the opportunity to remind everyone about our hours of operation.